Bhutila Karpoche MPP/Députée/གྲོས་ཚོགས་འཐུས་མི། Parkdale—High Park

Government of Ontario

Family Responsibility Office

If you have concerns about your child support or spousal support file with the Family Responsibility Office, please reach out to your Family Responsibility Office contact first. They are best placed to answer your questions and concerns.

If, however, you have reached out to FRO and you have not heard back, or your issue is not resolved, we may be able to advocate to the Ministry on your behalf. Please email our office with your name, address, FRO file number, and a description of the issue you are experiencing, and we will respond as soon as possible.