Here's how you can help make sure the government makes good on their commitment:
- Sign and circulate the petition
- Contact your local Member of Provincial Parliament, the Minister of Agriculture and the Minister of Municipal Affairs and Housing. Please include [email protected] in your correspondence.
- Write to the Ontario Food Terminal Board members
- Speak with your neighbours, family members, colleagues and everyone in your network about the importance of the Ontario Food Terminal and ask them to contact their local MPP and the Ministers listed above.
- Join the local community campaign “Save The Ontario Food Terminal”.