If kids can’t get back to school this fall, parents can’t get back to work.
Doug Ford and Stephen Lecce have failed to provide the funding or the plan needed to ensure kids can return to schools and child care centres in a safe and supportive way.
We need an immediate action plan that includes:
- Paid sick leave and parental leave in any modified return;
- Immediate funding to stabilize the child care sector to prevent fee increases and layoffs;
- Increased funding for teacher hiring, bussing, school repairs and cleaning;
- Expanded funding for childcare and schools for more, smaller classes
- Real collaboration with frontline education workers, students, parents and school boards through a COVID-19 recovery school advisory group.
Add your name to demand a clear, funded plan to support the safe reopening of Ontario’s schools and child care centres.