Last updated: September 3, 2021 1:20PM
How do I book an appointment for vaccination?
Anyone born in 2009 or earlier is eligible to book a vaccination appointment.
Provincial online booking system or call 1-833-943-3900
- City of Toronto’s Mass Immunization Clinics
- University Health Network
- St. Joseph's Health Centre or call 1-888-385-1910
- St. Michael's Hospital or call 1-888-385-1910
- West Park Healthcare Centre & Community Place Hub or call 1-888-385-1910
- Ryerson University or call 1-888-385-1910
- Thorncliffe Park Community Hub or call 1-888-385-1910
- 40 Oak St (Fred Victor) or call 416-642-1359
- Wellesley Community Centre or call 1-888-385-1910
- Participating local pharmacies
- Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre or call 1-888-385-1910 [18+]
As per the government's September 1 announcement:
Effective September 22, 2021, Ontarians will need to provide proof of full vaccination (two doses + 14 days) and proof of identity to be eligible to access certain non-essential services and locations. A detailed list of where you will need to present your proof-of-vaccination can be found here.
People with a recognized medical reason will be exempt, as will children ages 11 and younger.
The first step of the program will rely on the vaccine receipts we received after each dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, plus a piece of government-issued photo ID (such as a Driver's License, Ontario Photo ID card, or OHIP card).
If you do not have your receipts, those with green OHIP cards can download them here. If you have a red-and-white health card, or you do not have access to a computer or printer, you can contact the provincial vaccination booking line to order a copy of your receipts.
As of October 22, an enhanced vaccine certificate and a verification app with a QR code will be available as well.
More information about what the enhanced certificate will entail, and whether there will be an updated option (other than your vaccination receipts and ID) for those who do not have a smartphone, will be made available in the coming weeks.
If you haven't been vaccinated yet, please book your appointment today, so that you will be able to receive your second dose as soon as possible and get your vaccination certificate.
More information about the vaccine certificate program, as well as answers to frequently asked questions, can be found here.