Petitions are a simple, yet effective way to tell the government what you think of a certain change or policy. Every week Bhutila tables petitions in the legislature. You can watch recordings on her YouTube channel.
Sign or download one of the petitions below:
- Protect the Greenbelt
- Health Care: Not For Sale
- Bring Back Rent Control
- Stop Bill 39 - Save Local Democracy
- Protect Vulnerable Road Users (Pass the Moving Ontarians Safely Act)
- To Raise Social Assistance Rates
- Paid Sick Days (Pass the Stay Home If You're Sick Act)
- Stop the Bradford Bypass
- Stop Highway 413
- Stand Up for Early Years and Child Care Workers Now!